PEANUT BUTTER PROTEIN ICE CREAM 🍦
• 2 Large, Frozen Bananas, Sliced
• 1 Cup Almond Milk or Dairy Alternative
• 2 Tablespoons Smooth Peanut Butter
• 2 Scoops Optimal Whey – Vanilla Softserve
(Optional) Add toppings of your choice. Honey, nuts or chocolate chips.
1. Slice two bananas and place them in a bag or container in the freezer until frozen.
2. Blend the frozen bananas, milk, peanut butter and protein powder until it reaches a smooth and creamy consistency like ice cream.
3. For a soft-serve consistency, serve mixture as is. For a more solid consistency, freeze in a plastic storage container for an hour or until firm.
Serve and Enjoy!